Thursday, February 25, 2010

You get more bees with honey...or in this case, a second hour of OT.


Yeah! My persistance has paid off! Moose will meet OT #2 next week.

So, our schedule now is a bit insane...

Monday-OT and Speech
Tuesday-no therapy.  park district class: gymnastics.  in hopes Moose will make a friend or burn some energy
Wednesday-DT and a quickie park district Tot Spot aka Moose runs and knocks over other unsuspecting kids
Thursday-OT, the sequel
Friday-park district class: Art & Craft aka Trying to Get Moose not to eat the glue

I swore I'd never overschedule my kid, and this weekly schedule makes me want to cry.  Hooky is always an option.  Especially on perfectly sunny spring and summer days...which are not too far away...

He needs the therapy, I guess, but part of me wonders if I never called Early Intervention, would he still be the same?

I don't think it's all voodoo bullshit, but in this case the more cooks in the kitchen, the better.

And, I get free preschool.

Ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment