Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cry. Eat. Poop. Repeat

Like clockwork. He's up again. 7 month old Hedgehog is still on the boob, for the following reasons:

1.) I am too cheap to buy formula.
2.) I am too lazy to clean bottles.
3.) I burn 20 calories for every ounce he eats, and I really hate working out. 
4.) I heard that breastfed babies are never wait listed for Harvard.

But man, do I wish I could just shove a bottle in his mouth some nights, so I can sleep through. 

Five more minutes, and if he's still wailing...I'll go in. 

With a two-bedroom house, and two kids...lil Hog is still in our room because Moose is such a light sleeper. 

Ugh, wish I would have planned that better.

Screams are now turning into despeate pleas for boob.

Off to nourish the young.

No comments:

Post a Comment